Hawaiian Airlines Booking
Hawaiian airline is the 10th largest and oldest U.S. airline and the flag carrier of the state of Hawaii. The airline offers the best services and facilities to its passengers. The airline operates from many airports and flies to many destinations worldwide. The passengers can book flights with the airline without any fear as the airline provides a safe and secure journey. Follow the steps below for Hawaiian airlines booking:
- Go to the official website of the airline.
- Under the flight section, enter 'from' and 'to,' departure date, return date, number of passengers, etc.
- If you want Hawaiian airlines group booking, you can select up to 7 passengers.
- Next, click on search.
- On the next page, you will see several flight options.
- Select one by clicking on it.
- Next, to book your flight ticket, you must enter your personal information such as full name, age, cabin class, gender, etc.
- You can also select additional services available.
- After that, click on book flight.
- You will be asked to pay for the ticket on the next page.
- Once you have paid the fees, your ticket will be sent to you on your registered email id and phone number.
You can also book your Hawaiian airline ticket by dialing Hawaiian airlines reservations number 1-800-367-5320.
Tricks For Finding Hawaiian Airlines Lowest Fare
Advance Booking: Try to book your flight ticket in advance to save money. Flights booked in advance are less costly than flights booked a few days before the flight departure.
Use Incognito Tab: Incognito mode can be used to search for flights. The ticket price may increase if you constantly look for a flight to a particular destination.
Book A Ticket During The Cheapest Time: Book a late-night or early-morning flight ticket because fewer people prefer to travel during these hours. Weekday flight tickets are also less costly.
Apply Low Fare Filter Option: Low fare filter option can be used to see flight tickets arranged from lowest to highest price.
Low Fare Calendar: Hawaiian airline offers a low-fare calendar facility with the help of which price tickets can be viewed month by month. Each day's flight rate can also be checked with the use of this feature.
Use Miles: Passengers who fly with Hawaiian airlines more often can use miles to book their flight at less price.
What Is Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Policy?
As per the airline's baggage policy, the passengers must inform the airline of the number of bags they will carry on the flight. This information can be shared 24 hours before the flight departure during check-in. The payment can be made via the official Hawaiian website, at the kiosk at the airport, etc.
Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Fees
The fees charged by Hawaiian airlines vary depending on the destination and type of fare purchased. The airline allows passengers to bring one personal item, one carry-on item, and two checked baggage (standard) with a specific dimension for free.
Fees For Checked Baggage: If the checked baggage exceeds the set limit, you will pay $30.00 USD for the first bag, $40.00 USD for the second bag.
For Per Excess Bag: On Neighbor Island flight bookings ($50.00 USD), On North America flight bookings ($100.00), and on international flight bookings for three or more bags ($150.00 USD).
For Oversize Baggage: For to/from North American destinations ($100.00 USD), for to/from all international destinations ( $150 USD), and for Neighbor Island flights ( $35.00 USD).
To learn more about baggage fees, visit the official website of the Hawaiian airline.
How Do I Speak To Hawaiian Airlines Via Phone Call?
Hawaiian airline customer service can be reached if you have any concerns related to flight booking, cancellation, refunds, or policies or want assistance from the airline. To connect with the airline customer care executive, follow the steps listed below:
- Dial 1 (800) 367-5320 and follow the IVR
- Press # to choose the language.
- Press % to book a flight ticket.
- Press & to get a refund.
- Press * to cancel your flight.
- Press 0 to connect with customer service.
- Once you are connected, the live person will assist you in getting answers to your query.
What is Hawaiian Airlines Web Check-In Process?
After booking your flight seat, the next step is to check in with the airline. The check-in process can be done both online and at the airport. The method of web-check is as follows:
- Go to the official website of the airline.
- Click on web check-in.
- Enter the confirmation number and last name of the passenger.
- Click on search and view your flight details.
- Select the seat of your preference, upgrade it, and add any extra service if necessary.
- Click on confirm, and the boarding pass will be displayed on the screen.
- Print out the boarding pass.