How Do I Make A Reservation At JetBlue Airways?
JetBlue Airways is an airline from the United States of America. You can enjoy an air travel experience with JetBlue at a very low-cost price. The Airlines are providing their service all around America. It is one of the best-suited airlines for travelers as it creates no extra burden on their pockets. Passengers looking for JetBlue Airways booking can take help from here.
Here is how you can make a reservation at JetBlue Airways. Just follow the steps below:
- Visit the Official site of JetBlue Airways.
- Go to the booking option available at the top of the page.
- Enter the departure and arrival destinations.
- Choose the number of passengers.
- Select the type of your trip one-way, multi-city, or round trip.
- If you select round-trip, you are supposed to repeat the process of selecting the arrival and departure locations.
- Now, select the date of your journey and enter on search flights.
- Choose the flight of your choice from different available options for the day.
- Select the cabin class and move to payment.
- Make the payment, and the Airline will send you the ticket details on your registered email id.
What Is JetBlue Airways Baggage Policy?
Passengers traveling with JetBlue must carry a bag with them. JetBlue Airways allows you to carry the bags up to a certain limit. If you cross the limit, you have to pay for that. The Airlines have the right to decide whether you can take your luggage on the flights, as the airport authority prohibits some items. You can inform yourself about the Baggage policy of JetBlue from here:
- JetBlue will not allow you to take any prohibited items with you on the Airline.
- The Airline will charge you for the extra baggage.
- You can carry your personal items like a purse or laptop with you for free that fits below the seat in front of you. The size of your personal items cannot cross length- 43.2cm, width- 33cm multiple it with the height- 20.32cm.
- Passengers who have booked an extra seat are eligible to get extra luggage with them.
- You can add two checked bags 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure for $5 off on each bag.
- The amount on checked bags will be refundable only on canceling the full trip before the departure of the flight.
Luggage that will consider oversized
If your baggage fails to meet the below dimensions, it will be considered overweight, and you are supposed to pay an extra amount for those bags.
- 51 lbs (23.13 kg)- 91 lbs (44.91 kg): $150 per bag.
- 63" in ( 160 cm)- 80 in ( 203.3 cm, includes handles and wheels): $150 per bag.
If you have more than two bags with you, you can add them at the time of your booking, or you can also add the bags 24 hours before the flight departure at the airport.
Prices for the extra bags in JetBlue Airways
- Blue Basic- The Airline will charge you $35 for the first bag, and for the second bag, the charge can go up to $45.
- Blue- The fee here is $35 for the first bag and $45 for the second bag.
- Blue Plus- People with blue plus are not required to pay any amount for the first bag. However, you still have to pay $45 for your second bag.
- Blue Extra- Passengers are supposed to pay $35 for the first bag and an extra $10, which makes it $45 for the second bag.
- Mint- JetBlue will charge you no amount on any of your first and second bags if it contains a weight of 70 lbs.
- Mosaic- Persons are not required to pay any extra amount for the bags as their charges are already included in their ticket fares.
- JetBlue Plus Cardmember- Travelers who are a member of JetBlue plus will not be asked to pay any fee on the first bag as their charges are already included in the ticket. However, for the second bag, they may need to pay $45 to take it with them on the Airline.
JetBlue Airways Check-in Policy
JetBlue Airways has its check-in policy to ease the travel of its passengers. They may ask you to reach before the scheduled time for the flight for security reasons. To know the policies of the Airline, read the points below:
- Check-in can be done online 24 hours before the departure of the flight.
- If you have no baggage with you. You can check in 40 minutes prior to the scheduled flights for domestic locations and one hour before for international flights.
- If you have asked for medical assistance, you must reach one hour before the scheduled check-in time.
- You cannot cancel or modify your booking once you have checked in.
- You are supposed to reach 3 hours before the scheduled time for domestic flights. For international flights, the time to reach the check-in is 4 hours prior to the international flights.
What Is The Seat Selection Process at JetBlue Airways?
JetBlue Airways allows its passengers to choose the seat of their preference by paying some extra penny. Their charges are highest for the window seat. You can choose the seat of your choice at the time of booking or anytime until you check-in for the flight. If you want to choose the seat of your choice after booking, follow the procedure below:
- Visit the Homepage of JetBlue.
- Take your cursor to "manage my booking."
- Fill in the booking summary with your last name and reservation code.
- Go to the menu option and select seat change.
- It will redirect you to the seat map.
- Make the payment if they ask, and the details of your new seat will be sent to you on your registered email id.
What is JetBlue Airline's Reservation Phone Number?
Travelers can make the reservation by making a direct call to the airlines. The officials of the Airline will assist you 24/7. JetBlue may charge you a fee of $25 per person to book via call or chat. To book a flight, call on JetBlue flight booking phone number and follow the process.
- Visit the official page of JetBlue.
- Get the number 1800-538-2583 from here by clicking on contact us.
- Dial the number, and a representative will assist you in making your reservation.
- Tell them the required details for your journey like name, type of your trip, number of passengers, and other details asked by the representative of the Airline.
- JetBlue will send you the summary of your journey on your registered email id.
- Make the payment from here.
- The Airline will send the details of your journey to your registered email id. You are now ready to fly with JetBlue.
What Is JetBlue's Airlines Helpline Number?
You can connect yourself with the officials of the Airline by dialing JetBlue Customer Service Number 1800-538-2583, and they will assist you in the best possible manner.
What Is JetBlue's Toll-Free Number?
If passengers are looking for the Toll-Free number, they are supposed to visit the official page. You can get JetBlue's toll-free 1800-538-2583, from there. Dial the number and connect yourself with a live agent of JetBlue.
What Are The Services Offered By JetBlue?
JetBlue Airlines provides various services to its passengers. If you have booked your flight in JetBlue. You are entitled to receive the below-given services:
- Ultra-low-cost- JetBlue provides flights to its passengers at a very low cost. The Airline is giving high-standard facilities at a very low cost. If high prices of flights are stopping you from making an air travel plan, then JetBlue is for you.
- Wi-Fi - The Airline is offering free wi-fi to its passengers. If you have any important work while you are at the Airline and need the wi-fi. You can connect your phone with JetBlue wi-fi.
- Lounges- Travelers can rest at the lounge of the Airline. If you have to wait for a long hour for the flight, you can use the lounge of the Airline and relax.
- Entertainment- JetBlue Airlines provides a lot of entertainment mediums to its passengers on the flight. You can read magazines while you are flying.
- Wheelchair- JetBlue Airlines provides special assistance to handicapped or medically unfit passengers. You can ask for a wheelchair in case of any medical emergency from the Airline.
- Baggage- Passengers can carry a handbag with them on the Airline. JetBlue Airlines will not charge you any extra amount for that. In case you are not able to get your bag, you can connect yourself with the representative of the Airline. They are ready to assist you 24/7 and provide you with a solution to your query related to bags.
Cancellation Policy of JetBlue Airlines
- JetBlue Airlines provides a risk-free window of 24 hours to its passengers. If you cancel your ticket within this hour, Airline will not charge you any amount for your cancellation.
- Passengers are responsible for any loss on the cancellation if they cancel their ticket after 24 hours of the booking.
- If you have booked your ticket via a travel agent. You need to contact the travel agent for the cancellation of your tickets. The Airline will not be involved in direct contact with you.
- JetBlue Airlines will not allow you to cancel your booking if you have crossed the check-in process.
- Passengers could ask for a full refund on their cancellation if they had to cancel their ticket due to any medical emergency by showing their medical report to JetBlue Airlines.
- Cancellation is possible only on unused tickets. Partially used or fully used tickets are not allowed to cancel their booking.